It's been a month since we launched the Mollie integration! We have received some useful feedback from our users and we have improved the following:
- Custom fields (first name, last name, and email) are automatically selected and linked when connecting Mollie for the first time.
- When you select or deselect a field that is needed for validation for Mollie, you will receive a notification.
- Custom fields won't get reset after clicking outside the dropdown anymore.
- You will always need to link a custom field to a Mollie field if you want to validate it.
- The custom fields aren't case-sensitive, which makes it easier to search for payments/orders.
- We have fixed the 500 error!
- When you receive an email address from Mollie, you will always see the first and last name in a contact.
- We have fixed some translation issues in Order and Payments.
Do you have a great idea for our Mollie integration? Let us know via our feedback form on the feature requests page!💡