This week we focussed on optimizing our Facebook integration and we upgraded the Facebook API to the latest version (10)!
We released the following improvements:
- You can now use Italicandboldtext in Whatsapp.
- We fixed the issue on Facebook where mismatches were automatically forwarded to a human, although "do not forward" was selected.
- You can now send multiple images via Facebook messenger! 📸
- We also made sure the right dates are shown in Mollie Orders and Mollie Payment.
- We fixed a bug where sometimes tiles weren't available in statistics.
Do you want us to implement your product idea? Send us your feedback and vote for it via our feedback platform!
It's been a month since we launched the Mollie integration! We have received some useful feedback from our users and we have improved the following:
- Custom fields (first name, last name, and email) are automatically selected and linked when connecting Mollie for the first time.
- When you select or deselect a field that is needed for validation for Mollie, you will receive a notification.
- Custom fields won't get reset after clicking outside the dropdown anymore.
- You will always need to link a custom field to a Mollie field if you want to validate it.
- The custom fields aren't case-sensitive, which makes it easier to search for payments/orders.
- We have fixed the 500 error!
- When you receive an email address from Mollie, you will always see the first and last name in a contact.
- We have fixed some translation issues in Order and Payments.
Do you have a great idea for our Mollie integration? Let us know via our feedback form on the feature requests page!💡
From today on, you can be part of the Watermelon product team! We’ve implemented a voting system where you can vote on the features you want the most and the bugs that annoy you the most. If you don’t see the one your looking for, you can even add it yourself! 💬
You decide which features are being executed! You can also view which requests are being reviewed, planned, or are in progress. 🗳
Curious about the voting system? Check it out here! ✨
This week our devs worked hard to improve the platform! That's why we are excited to announce the following improvements:
- We removed the timestamp within archived conversations. This makes it easier to read the whole conversation. 💬
- We made it easier to scroll through your FAQ categories. You can now scroll all the way down.
- We fixed the issue where you could send messages on behalf of a customer in unassigned conversations.
- We noticed as a support agent, you were directed to the conversation overview after clicking on conversations. We fixed this.
- Once you change contact information, it will directly change the name and profile picture in the contact list. This means your contact list is always up-to-date! 🫂
In the my contacts menu, archived conversations assigned to an agent showed: "conversation assigned to $". We changed it to: "Conversation picked up by [name agent]".
Last week we improved searching in contacts and we made it even better! From now on, it's also possible to search on custom fields and the combination of several fields.
We also fixed some design issues:
- We changed the training symbol from blue to green.
- When no first- or last-name was known, a contact was displayed as Jane Doe in my contacts. We changed this to anonymous and the translation for every language.
- Some contacts contained "CXhub", but now it says "Website Widget".
- There was a small spelling mistake under contacts, where "informations" is now changed to "information".
- When the name of a team becomes too long, the arrow won't disappear anymore.
We created a whole new experience on searching through your contacts. From now on you can also search by name, tag or note. This makes you search through your contacts at lightning speed! Okay, not lighting speed, but within 1 nanosecond! 🚀 Go check it out here.
Surprise! Our dev team squashed some nasty bugs last week to make your experience better.
- We added the title next to 'save and close', when you are creating or editing an existing conversation.
- We have changed the flow and behaviour of the additional registration pop-up.
- We noticed that there were some issues with picking up a new chat. We changed this, so you can pick up your conversations without any problems!
- We resolved the issue when files extensions .PNG were shown as links instead of a preview in the website widget.
- Sometimes emails were send slowly. We added an indicator to clarify this process.
- It is now possible again to send a picture from the Watermelon platform to Whatsapp.
Our product melons worked really hard to improve the following features:
- We changed the placeholder when adding a question variant in the FAQ. First it showed [object object], but now we have reverted this.
- We noticed when you receive or send a file through Whatsapp, the preview text in the conversation overview showed: 'rscgateway'. We have changed this, so you can now see a preview of the file.
- We changed the colour of the hover of the email beta label to white and green, so it's easier to read.
- The website widget won't stop after losing internet connection, this sometimes happened on mobile devices.
Integrate Mollie now for all payment details!
In recent months, we have been working hard behind the scenes on our latest integration. Due to a unique collaboration between Mollie and Watermelon, an integration between the two platforms is available from today.
This makes payment and order statuses just one click away in the Watermelon platform. Switching between different systems is no longer necessary, and you have the right information at hand. Take advantage of the beta version from today!